In 2020 a group of capable investigators who’ve provided investigation and intelligence training to large corporations and government agencies, performed supply chain audits, along with published scientists and engineers, volunteered to analyze issues of election integrity.
Since then we have:
- designed and implemented a ballot paper examination platform
- developed audit procedures for ballot chain of custody, tallying, and ballot imaging
- designed machine vision software to sort 2.1 million ballot images
- led investigations into violations of Arizona election law
- analyzed voter deficits in counties and precincts
- investigated 3rd party voter registration apps that led to legislation in PA House Bill 1800.
- were first to collect details for all CTCL grants in the State of PA using right-to-know laws
- consulted for attorneys on pending election cases in Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Michigan
- released a thorough chain of custody analysis for early voting drop boxes in Maricopa County, AZ